Anginator

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Pay Attention Grasshopper

I got a blogging lesson from Emily. (See, I just demonstrated how I learned to make links.) Here is what Emily looks like:

(Em is a very good sport for teaching me how to post pictures from the hard drive with a picture of herself.)

I also learned how to italicize.

And type in bold face. (or blod, depending on your typing/spelling skills.)

Finally, I learned how to post random internet pictures. Emily picked this picture, although I didn't protest because I am a Beyonce fan.

7 Comments:

  • Dude, I love the Beyonce pic and the "blod" type. You are on the road to blogging greatness!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:52 PM  

  • This is the greatest blog post in the history of Blognation.

    By Blogger MDRA Coaches, At 9:00 PM  

  • What's up with "comment moderation" being enabled? Did the blog author feel that my previous comment was not appropriate for posting? I don't know how I'm going to like this ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:20 AM  

  • hee hee! Awesome blog post, Ang. That is one of my favorite pictures because it was such a happy day. Handing out donuts at The Fair.

    By Blogger Dr Em, At 9:29 PM  

  • ps i love to write in blod

    By Blogger Dr Em, At 9:30 PM  

  • You just like Beyonce's armpits (she shows them in nearly every photo!).

    Nice job with all your mad blogging skilz!

    (thanks, Emily, for leading me here; I'm very suggestible)

    By Blogger Jocelyn, At 11:40 PM  

  • I would like to know if you still have Lego soccer players in your office at work.

    By Blogger sakamaho, At 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home